For the first time, my friends and I drafted a plan just for the fun of it. No thinking of the future. No definite ways on how to achieve them. No plans to take them seriously and to actually do them. The planning itself is already IT.
For the benefit of all, I will post the plan here. Please see below:
- No fancy cafes
- Be more assertive
- No to #selfies
- Talk less, listen more.
- Yes to blogging
- Yes to #selfThree
- Spend time in monastic communities instead of going to expensive places.
- No to malls
- Go for creativity
- Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world
- Yes to PICNIC GROUNDS (now this is specific…)
- Go to places where nobody goes (take time to appreciate)
- Stop thinking too much, let things be.
- Live in the NOW
- Free your mind. Express yourself through different media
- Be non-attached and non-judgmental
- Take heart in everything you do
- Back to basics
- Childike Faith
- Always know the reason for doing things…
- to make sure you are going on towards your goals
bottomline is…. BE HAPPY.