I am not a person who likes branded merchandise. I am the thrift store guy slash hand me down guy. If I have a brand new stuff, it only means that it was given to me or my mom pressured me to buy it. But when I tried a Fitflop sandal, it felt more like heaven on earth. Since I am a traveler who is tired of carrying one shoe and one sandal, the Fitflop sandal is an intersection of both, making it easier for me to go around places.
So I bought a pair for $90 to satisfy my hungry “sole.”
I tried to do an experiment on how far it can go.. So, my blog will feature the sandal every now and then. I can’t think of a name of my sandal, so if you have any suggestion, please do comment below.
The Initial Adventure:
1) Bought the Sandals last February 17 at Marquee Mall, Angeles City
2. February 21, 2013 KFC Dau Mabalacat Terminal. We bought our dinner here before our North Luzon Trip.
3. February 23, 2013. On the way to Kapurpuruwan Rock Formation, Burgos, Ilocos Norte.
4. February 23, 2013. Inside the Paoay Church (UNESCO Heritage Site), Paoay, Ilocos Norte.
5. February 23, 2013. Heritage Streets of Vigan, Ilocos Sur.
6. February 24, 2013. Panagbenga Festival (Flower Festival) of Baguio City. The place was crowded and my Fitflop stood out.
Watch out for the next adventure of my Fitflop. Again, send me name suggestions. Haha.